The trends in technology change at a very rapid pace and it is important to be familiar with the same so that you can adopt them for the desired results. With the end of 2016 and the start of 2017, the business owners are now thinking what is enrolled for them this year. The digitization is definitely a big thing this year too with the new technologies taking the front seat. If you too wish to stay in trend and adopt the new practices of Marketing for Law Firms then here are the top 10 predictions that the law firm marketing should look into.
1. Social media to play a big role –Unlike the last year, social media will definitely be a big thing in the current year with better opportunities coming your way. Promotion through social networks will be on rise with more users connecting to it.
2. Visibility will be prime –Your website will play a crucial role in the business as around 77% of the attorneys get leads through their website. So it becomes necessary that your website is well designed, optimized and definitely full of information and fresh content.
3. Reviews and ratings –The clients won’t connect to you unless your rating and the reviews are good so it will be essential that your user rating is high or else it will be difficult to get leads.
4. Focus on long tail keywords –No more the keyword research will be the prime concern but the marketers will rest upon the long tail keywords as a part of Law Firm SEO – and include it in their content to get the traffic.
5. Micro sites – a big change –This year the micro sites will definitely prove to be a new change as it will help in driving high amounts of traffic. Sites with specific practise area will surely work in the favor of the law firms thus helping them to generate leads.
6. Blogging –The potential clients can be targeted through blogs where you can add your contact details or ways to connect with you.
7. Expand their reach –As the users will be employing a wide number of devices to reach you it is essential that you look into all the entry points and work on them.
8. Personalization –This is something to watch out for as customization will surely yield the desired results with streamlining the entire process for different individuals.
9. Video content –Video marketing is sure to trend in 2017 leaving behind all the other forms of content like social content, ebooks, blogs etc.
10. IoT –The Internet of Things will prove beneficial in understanding the customers and helping them in a better way. This means that you will have more opportunities to connect with your customers thereby moving their attention towards you. Thus IoT can definitely prove to be a big change and worth integrating too.