Phil LaBoon is the Founder and CEO of LeadStacker, a full-service funnel marketing agency that helps digital marketers build leads, boost sales, and make their prospects happy. As a serial entrepreneur with a keen eye for digital marketing, Phil has founded a number of businesses over the past 20 years. He also serves as CEO for BizSave Plus, Eyeflow Internet Marketing, and more.
Throughout his successful career, Phil has worked in industries ranging from real estate investment to entertainment. His book, Automate Your Income, is an Amazon #1 best-seller that teaches entrepreneurs how to capitalize on self-operating revenue streams.
In this episode…
There is no singular road to success in business and marketing. For Phil LaBoon, he faced a number of ups and downs before achieving million-dollar success as a digital marketer and entrepreneur. Now, he is the CEO and Founder of multiple companies, including his most recent venture, LeadStacker.
With LeadStacker, Phil creates automated funnels for businesses looking to build leads and keep prospects happy. After discovering that the majority of companies he worked with weren’t leveraging the power of funnels for marketing, Phil decided to create a simple and effective solution. Today, he’s here to share these valuable insights — as well as his 20 years of expertise in digital marketing — with you!
In this episode of the Revenue Engine Podcast, Alex Gluz interviews Phil LaBoon, the Founder and CEO of LeadStacker, about his insights into digital marketing and entrepreneurship. Together, they discuss Phil’s greatest business breakthroughs and pitfalls, how he builds automated funnels for companies, and the ventures he is currently pursuing. Phil also shares his personal advice to budding entrepreneurs and marketers. Stay tuned for more!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Phil LaBoon talks about getting started on his entrepreneurial journey at a young age
- The ups and downs of Phil’s early career in digital marketing
- How Phil learned to choose the right business partners — the hard way
- The differences between working with B2B companies versus B2C companies
- What are Phil’s current projects and future plans for his business?
- Phil’s advice to new entrepreneurs and digital marketers
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- T.A.Monroe Digital Agency
- Alex Gluz on LinkedIn
- Phil LaBoon on LinkedIn
- Automate Your Income: How to Identify and Maximize Self-Operating Revenue Streams by Phil LaBoon
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
Sponsor for this episode…This episode is brought to you by T.A.Monroe Digital. At T.A.Monroe, we build world class revenue engines for B2B SaaS companies. What that means is we do everything behind the scenes to generate you tons of qualified leads, opportunities and customers. We build highly effective marketing systems and scale their profitably through our demand generation strategies. We think scientifically on how to scale your demand and revenue. We bring decades of experience. Email us at [email protected]. Visit www.tamonroe.com today to schedule a strategy session or learn more about our mission.
The material was written with the help of the following resources:
- How to Price Your SaaS Product With Dan Balcauski of Product Tranquility
- Learning How to Transform Your Startup With Steven Hoffman of Founders Space
- Raising the Standard for Quality Content with Charles Frydenborg of MarketMuse
- Designing a Better User Experience With Alejandro Rivas-Micoud of Userlytics
- Finding a Better Solution to CRM with Adam Honig of Spiro