Alejandro Rivas-Micoud is an international entrepreneur and the Founder and CEO of Userlytics. He founded Userlytics back in 2009 to provide a remote testing platform for brands looking to optimize their user experience. Since then, the company has helped thousands of businesses, including Microsoft, Google, Coca-Cola, and American Airlines.
Alejandro has worked across the globe, including serving as a Managing Director at EGIS KK in Japan. He has also worked as the CEO of multiple companies in Europe and as a Mentor at the Founder Institute. Previously, he was a member of the Young Presidents’ Organization.
In this episode…
So you finally have the perfect product. You’ve developed it, tested it, and even found some success in your market. However, there’s a lot more that goes into growing and maintaining a client base. For e-commerce brands, your storefront will matter just as much as the product. From the checkout page to the website design, your user experience will determine the long-term impact and sales of your product. The only problem is knowing how to improve that experience.
A few services currently offer user experience testing, but Userlytics is a leader in the field. Alejandro Rivas-Micoud founded the company in 2009, introducing remote testing to accurately identify issues in the customer’s user experience. Since then, Userlytics has been trusted by titans in the industry such as Google and Microsoft. Its testing platform can help take your business to the next level, and Alejandro is here to show you how.
Alex Gluz sits down with Alejandro Rivas-Micoud, the CEO and Founder of Userlytics, on this episode of the Revenue Engine Podcast to discuss how to transform your customer’s user experience. They go over Userlytics’ history and how the company found its market. They also talk about how to optimize your user experience, the value of considering your customer’s psychology, and the global panel of testers that Userlytics works with.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Alejandro Rivas-Micoud became an international entrepreneur
- Creating a better user experience through testing
- How emotions and psychology play into user experience
- Alejandro talks about hiring the right team and educating people on your product
- What makes the Userlytics platform so effective?
- The global community of participants that work with Userlytics
- How Userlytics gained traction in its market
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Alejandro Rivas-Micoud on LinkedIn
- T.A. Monroe Digital Agency
- Alex Gluz on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by T.A.Monroe Digital.
At T.A.Monroe, we build world class revenue engines for B2B SaaS companies.
What that means is we do everything behind the scenes to generate you tons of qualified leads, opportunities and customers.
We build highly effective marketing systems and scale their profitably through our demand generation strategies.
We think scientifically on how to scale your demand and revenue.
We bring decades of experience.
Email us at [email protected].
The material was written with the help of the following resources:
- Designing a Better User Experience With Alejandro Rivas-Micoud of Userlytics
- Finding a Better Solution to CRM with Adam Honig of Spiro
- How to Improve Your Tech Marketing with Aaron Kaffen of Bigleaf Networks
- Starting and Marketing a New Business with Aaron Mellman of Aiden Technologies
- Leveraging Neuromarketing for Your Business with Tim Ash of TimAsh.com