Adam Honig is the Co-founder and CEO of Spiro, a unique proactive relationship management platform. Spiro is designed to end CRM by helping businesses close deals faster and more efficiently using artificial intelligence. Adam started Spiro in 2014 after experiencing his own frustrations with CRM in his previous positions.
Adam has had a long and successful career in the technology industry. Before Spiro, he served as the CEO of Innoveer Solutions for more than 14 years, growing the company to 250 employees in the US, the UK, and India. He was also the Co-founder and President of both the Open Environment Corporation and C-bridge Internet Solutions.
In this episode…
For most e-commerce brands, CRMs feel like a necessity. The question isn’t if you should have one, but which one. There are hundreds of CRMs that all promise to make your business more efficient. Oftentimes, however, they overpromise and underdeliver, weighing down your budget while still not treating the underlying issues. This was the case for Adam Honig.
Adam has served as the CEO and President of multiple businesses and software companies. During this time, he grew frustrated with CRMs and was inspired to create a better solution. In 2014, he and his co-founder came together to start Spiro, a proactive relationship management platform that works in the background. With Spiro, employees can stop micromanaging their CRM and start focusing on what’s really important. Want to learn more?
In this episode of the Revenue Engine Podcast, Alex Gluz interviews Adam Honig, the Co-founder and CEO of Spiro, to discuss how Spiro works and how Adam scaled the business. The two go over how to fund and market a new platform in a crowded field. They also talk about the challenges of building a sales enablement software, the different kinds of customers Spiro serves, and where CRMs fall short.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Why Adam Honig is on a mission to kill CRM
- How does Spiro work to make businesses more efficient?
- Adam talks about creating a market strategy for Spiro
- The differences between manufacturing vs. technology customers
- Overcoming the challenges of building a sales enablement platform
- How to scale your business the right way
- The best piece of advice that Adam has received
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- T.A. Monroe Digital Agency
- Alex Gluz on LinkedIn
- Adam Honig on LinkedIn
- Adam Honig on Twitter
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t by Verne Harnish
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz, PhD
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by T.A.Monroe Digital.
At T.A.Monroe, we build world class revenue engines for B2B SaaS companies.
What that means is we do everything behind the scenes to generate you tons of qualified leads, opportunities and customers.
We build highly effective marketing systems and scale their profitably through our demand generation strategies.
We think scientifically on how to scale your demand and revenue.
We bring decades of experience.
Email us at [email protected].
The material was written with the help of the following resources:
- Designing a Better User Experience With Alejandro Rivas-Micoud of Userlytics
- Finding a Better Solution to CRM with Adam Honig of Spiro
- How to Improve Your Tech Marketing with Aaron Kaffen of Bigleaf Networks
- Starting and Marketing a New Business with Aaron Mellman of Aiden Technologies
- Leveraging Neuromarketing for Your Business with Tim Ash of TimAsh.com