Alex Gluz is the Founder and CEO of Digital Marketing at T.A.Monroe Digital, an agency that specializes in helping B2B and SaaS companies perfect every step of their sales funnel. With years of experience in the industry, Alex has created systems and frameworks for scalable, profit-driving B2B digital marketing strategy, framework, and execution that ensures a return on every dollar spent.
Alex is also the host of the Revenue Engine Podcast, a show that highlights the top leaders in technology and marketing.
In this episode…
Lead generation is necessary for businesses to keep their edge, but maintaining consistency can be a struggle. Instead of simply finding new customers, brands should be focused on creating a revenue engine.
According to Alex Gluz, a world-class revenue engine can help companies raise their bottom line, establish their consumer base, and generate a consistent stream of revenue. While it can take years to develop a digital marketing method that achieves this feat, Alex has perfected the process. As a digital marketing guru, he has simplified this revenue-boosting methodology down to four actionable steps—and today he’s here to share that process with you.
In this episode of the Revenue Engine Podcast, Dr. Jeremy Weisz interviews Alex Gluz, the Founder and CEO of T.A.Monroe Digital, about the four steps for building a world-class revenue engine. Together, they discuss the common problems brands face with lead generation, the key to capturing new demand for your business, and how T.A. Monroe Digital can help you generate a consistent stream of revenue. Stay tuned.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How T.A.Monroe Digital builds a world-class revenue engine for its clients
- Alex Gluz talks about the types of companies he works with and the growth he has generated for them
- Alex’s four-step process for digital success
- The channels Alex uses for his digital marketing efforts
- The key to creating and capturing new demand for your business
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- T.A.Monroe Digital Agency
- Alex Gluz on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…This episode is brought to you by T.A.Monroe Digital. At T.A.Monroe, we build world class revenue engines for B2B SaaS companies. What that means is we do everything behind the scenes to generate you tons of qualified leads, opportunities and customers. We build highly effective marketing systems and scale their profitably through our demand generation strategies. We think scientifically on how to scale your demand and revenue. We bring decades of experience. Email us at [email protected]. Visit www.tamonroe.com today to schedule a strategy session or learn more about our mission.
The material was written with the help of the following resources:
- How to Price Your SaaS Product With Dan Balcauski of Product Tranquility
- Learning How to Transform Your Startup With Steven Hoffman of Founders Space
- Raising the Standard for Quality Content with Charles Frydenborg of MarketMuse
- Designing a Better User Experience With Alejandro Rivas-Micoud of Userlytics
- Finding a Better Solution to CRM with Adam Honig of Spiro