Alex Gluzis the CEO / Founder of Digital Marketing at T.A.Monroe Digital Agency, a company that specializes in helping B2B and Tech/SaaS companies perfect every step of their sales funnel. Alex has decades of experience in the industry and has created proprietary systems and frameworks for scalable, profit-driving B2B digital marketing strategy, framework, and execution that ensures scalability and a return on every dollar spent at T.A. Monroe.
Alex is also the host of the Revenue Engine Podcast, a show that highlights the best of technology and marketing by featuring top leaders in business, marketing, technology, and more as they share their amazing stories.
In this episode…
If there’s one thing that companies will always want and need to grow their business, it would be an endless and consistent lead generation. Alex Gluz, CEO / Founder of T.A. Monroe Digital, is a b2b digital marketing expert with a focus on scalability and his company helps their clients build a consistent lead flow that improves their bottomline.But how are they able to do that and how do their strategies benefit their clients in the long run?
On this episode of the Revenue Engine Podcast, Dr. Jeremy Weisz of Rise25 Media will be flipping the script and interviewing Alex Gluz in his own show about how they help their clients increase their profits and consistently feed their pipeline. Alex will be talking about the work they did with Aptito, the unique struggles that the company faced, and how their strategies helped the company generate leads and build their brand. Stay tuned.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What is Aptito and who are their ideal clients?
- Alex Gluz talks about the market research process and how it can build consistent lead flow.
- How do you find more leads for your clients?
- What makes for an ad effective and enticing?
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by T.A.Monroe Digital.At T.A.Monroe, we build world class revenue engines for B2B SaaS companies.What that means is we do everything behind the scenes to generate you tons of qualified leads, opportunities and customers.
We build highly effective marketing systems and scale their profitably through our demand generation strategies. We think scientifically on how to scale your demand and revenue.We bring decades of experience.Email us at [email protected].Visit www.tamonroe.com today to schedule a strategy session or learn more about our mission.
- Transforming Workplaces by Digitizing Frontline Operations with Brian Carpizo of TrustPlace Technologies
- How to visualize a B2B marketing funnel
- Building Funnels and Growing your Business with Phil LaBoon of LeadStacker
- How to set up your funnel: 9 mistakes to fix right now
- How to measure ROI of your content marketing strategy