In this episode
So you just finished creating your SaaS product. You’ve researched the market and developed a solution for your target audience’s pain points, but there’s one important question remaining: How much do you sell it for?
Properly pricing your software is difficult. Not only are the numbers changing everyday, but there are also multiple avenues for charging your clients, such as premium costs and subscription models. It can be difficult to know what will work best for your company. However, there are niche specialists who have vast experience in product pricing. Dan Balcauski has done intensive research on the topic and now helps major SaaS brands determine the best approach to take when pricing their software. Want to know his pricing fundamentals?
In this episode of the Revenue Engine Podcast, Alex Gluz sits down with Dan Balcauski, the Principal Consultant at Product Tranquility, to talk about how to price your SaaS product the right way. They discuss the three main approaches to pricing and how they work for different companies. They also talk about who should have control over pricing in an organization, how to effectively test your prices, and the steps that new businesses should take when developing a product. Stay tuned!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Dan Balcauski got involved in the niche field of SaaS product pricing
- Who controls pricing in an organization and why does it matter?
- The relationship between competition and pricing
- Dan breaks down the three models of SaaS pricing
- How to test your pricing and some of the common pitfalls
- The different approaches to pricing orientations for SaaS products
- Dan explains his fundamentals for pricing strategy
- What are the first steps a growing company should take when developing a product?
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by T.A.Monroe Digital.
At T.A.Monroe, we build world class revenue engines for B2B SaaS companies.
What that means is we do everything behind the scenes to generate you tons of qualified leads, opportunities and customers.
We build highly effective marketing systems and scale their profitably through our demand generation strategies.
We think scientifically on how to scale your demand and revenue.
We bring decades of experience.
Email us at [email protected].