Charles Frydenborg is the CEO of MarketMuse, a company that utilizes AI to transform how companies research, plan, and optimize content. Before moving into his current position, he served as MarketMuse’s Chief Revenue Officer and Senior Vice President of Sales. He is also a member of Pavilion, which brings together the world’s fastest-growing leaders.
Prior to joining MarketMuse, Charles held sales leadership positions at a host of notable businesses. He was the Vice President of Global Sales for Acrolinx and the Senior Director of Corporate and Higher Education Sales for Rosetta Stone. Before that, he spent 20 years at Gartner, where he steadily grew from an Account Services Representative to the Vice President of Premium Service.
In this episode…
Businesses are quickly finding out how hard it is to generate quality content. What began as an afterthought for many companies has grown to be the centerpiece of most marketing strategies. Content is being created in greater and greater quantities, but in the process, quality is often sacrificed. The goal is to strike a balance between the two, but how do you do it?
MarketMuse has found the solution. The company’s cutting-edge system uses AI to perform content research and creation. While their approach still values human input, it leaves the labor-intensive aspects to the advanced software. MarketMuse is quickly growing as more and more clients see the value of its unique business model. So, how can you start leveraging their services at your business?
In this episode of the Revenue Engine Podcast, Alex Gluz talks with Charles Frydenborg, the CEO of MarketMuse, about how to create quality content using AI. The two discuss Charles’ storied sales career, why he joined MarketMuse, and the system the company uses to create quality content. They also explore how to improve content creation, the importance of a CRO, and why you shouldn’t outsource your content. Stay tuned for all this and more!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Charles Frydenborg transitioned from a sales representative to the CEO of MarketMuse
- What Charles learned at each business he worked for
- The unique strengths and advantages of MarketMuse
- Charles breaks down the responsibilities of a CRO
- What is MarketMuse’s business model?
- Calculating the ROI of your content
- What to consider when using AI for content generation
- The rising standards for content in the marketplace
- What does the future hold for MarketMuse?
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Charles Frydenborg on LinkedIn
- T.A. Monroe Digital Agency
- Alex Gluz on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by T.A.Monroe Digital.
At T.A.Monroe, we build world class revenue engines for B2B SaaS companies.
What that means is we do everything behind the scenes to generate you tons of qualified leads, opportunities and customers.
We build highly effective marketing systems and scale their profitably through our demand generation strategies.
We think scientifically on how to scale your demand and revenue.
We bring decades of experience.
Email us at [email protected].
The material was written with the help of the following resources:
- How to Price Your SaaS Product With Dan Balcauski of Product Tranquility
- Learning How to Transform Your Startup With Steven Hoffman of Founders Space
- Raising the Standard for Quality Content with Charles Frydenborg of MarketMuse
- Designing a Better User Experience With Alejandro Rivas-Micoud of Userlytics
- Finding a Better Solution to CRM with Adam Honig of Spiro