In this episode…
The software industry has come a long way since it first took off in the ‘90s. From cloud services to digital marketing, it has never been a better time to start and scale a software company. However, while software tools have been created to improve a variety of business operations, there was still a gap in the market: frontline operations.
When his father was receiving home hospice care during the pandemic, entrepreneur Brian Carpizo noticed that the frontline workers didn’t have effective tools or systems in place to improve their work. This inspired him to make a change — and TrustPlace Technologies was born. With this software solution, Brian and his team are helping companies digitize their frontline operations, boost their productivity, and transform their workplaces. So, what was Brian’s approach to building his software tool, and how has he scaled the company during the pandemic?
In this episode of the Revenue Engine Podcast, Alex Gluz interviews Brian Carpizo, the Founder and CEO of TrustPlace Technologies, about how his software solution has helped companies improve frontline operations during the pandemic. Brian discusses how the software industry has evolved over the past 30 years, his approach to building TrustPlace Technologies, and how he is helping businesses digitize their operations. Stay tuned.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Brian Carpizo discusses his experience as a consultant, entrepreneur, and software developer
- The early days of software development and how the industry has changed over the years
- What was Brian’s approach to building TrustPlace Technologies?
- How TrustPlace Technologies improves processes and transforms operations for its users
- The biggest challenges in Brian’s career
- Brian shares the daily rituals he practices to stay focused
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- T.A.Monroe Digital Agency
- Alex Gluz on LinkedIn
- TrustPlace Technologies
- TrustPlace Technologies Articles
- Brian Carpizo on LinkedIn
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covey
Sponsor for this episode…This episode is brought to you by T.A.Monroe Digital. At T.A.Monroe, we build world class revenue engines for B2B SaaS companies. What that means is we do everything behind the scenes to generate you tons of qualified leads, opportunities and customers. We build highly effective marketing systems and scale their profitably through our demand generation strategies. We think scientifically on how to scale your demand and revenue. We bring decades of experience. Email us at [email protected]. Visit www.tamonroe.com today to schedule a strategy session or learn more about our mission.
The material was written with the help of the following resources:
- Leveraging Neuromarketing for Your Business with Tim Ash of SiteTuners
- How to compete with the big guys, with less resources (B2B)
- The Key to Marketing for Video Platforms with Alena Amano
- Best methods of segmentation for B2B
- Transforming Workplaces by Digitizing Frontline Operations with Brian Carpizo of TrustPlace Technologies